THE CASTON CHRONICLES

"Shall We Not Take the Adventure that Aslan Has Set Before Us?"

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wax seal, potential new home, friend, fish, etc.

Weekend Update:
  1. Today I got my handy-man vibe going and replaced a worn out wax seal on one of our toilets. That is one fun way to spend a Saturday!
  2. Ann Ferris had a blast at her friend's house last night.
  3. We have a verbal contract on a home in the Dahlonega area, and hope to have it in writing by early in the week.
  4. Right now, Sarah Wynn has one of her best buddies, Gillian, over to play. Mayhem and pandemonium... but in a good way. : )
  5. I'm cooking lemon pepper Orange Roughy with rice and green beans for dinner. Hungry?
  6. Have you been watching the NBA semi-finals? Wow.

1 comment:

dmc said...

Again, I am impressed! I'm excited about the potential new home. Keep me posted.