THE CASTON CHRONICLES

"Shall We Not Take the Adventure that Aslan Has Set Before Us?"

Monday, March 24, 2008

King of Four Square










Although both Ann Ferris and Schaeffer are pros at Four Square, today after Classical Conversations about 12 boys played Four Square in the rec room, and I got to witness Schaeffer rule in the King square (server position) for most of the game. Way to go King Schaeffer!

EDITORIAL NOTE: Okay, Kristy has reminded me that we are teaching our children to serve others, not to rule them. But interestingly, the role of the King position in Four Square is to serve. Hmmm... I wonder what gospel oriented applications/connections we can squeeze out of that analogy.

1 comment:

dmc said...

When I was a lot younger, we had activities in the city parks every summer & I would spend every day there. 4 Square was one of my most favorite games along with ping pong.